My Workshop

My project will be highlighting the people (New Orlean native) that I feel had a made a major contribution to the identity of New Orleans, and, even further, the United States as a whole. In my rough draft, I’ve already highlighted Leah Chase, a Creole chef that had a huge involvement with many different aspects of the New Orleans community, as well as the United States as a whole.  There is also a list of people at the bottom of the document that has more people I’m looking to highlight and a general idea of what they did/have done in their life.

It’s not required for you to read the blurb I have already, but it might be helpful when it comes to my workshop today.  Even just skimming might be useful.  Essentially what I’m looking for is:

• General flow or feel of the paper
  • Things/information I should make sure to add for each individuals
  • How I should publish it (currently I’m leaning towards a series of blog posts – if I decided on blog posts, I would include pictures of these people and other locations, such as Dooky Chase’s Restaurant)
  • What others I should include that I don’t already have listed (or how many in total).

If you have any troubles accessing the Google doc, people let me know!